Maxmetrics uses a combination of skills and knowledge to build a program of consulting, mentoring and practical assistance that suits your immediate needs, based on an initial consultation. There is a diverse set of competencies and skills fitting within the following competencies.
There is a large number of different methods and ways you can apply Agile Project Management. We help you
- to understand the pros and cons using and applying the various agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP)
- using Best Practices from across industries
- evaluating and selecting a method and an approach that best suits your specific project scope and needs
- how to get started 'going agile'
- how to lead your Agile Project to success
- Seasoned international executives, experienced in meeting strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Proven results in achieving revenue and profit goals and in implementing business change programs.
- Experienced in strategic analysis/planning, operations management and business development.
- Certified project managers for mission-critical, strategic engagements.
- IT professionals experienced in project management offices.
- Diverse experience with new technology engagement.
- IT experience with specialization in data warehouse design and architecture, data modeling, development, and team leadership including Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data management, change-data-capture and presentation.
- Data warehouse architecture and design, including data modeling of star schema and data marts
- Implementing Business Intelligence, Risk and Analytical Competency Centers
- Assessing and planning Information Management strategies and infrastructures
- High understanding of benefits and applications of data mining solutions and applications.